- Queen size double bed (& bunk beds in the yurt)
- Linen and towels included
- Wooden, carpeted floor
- Rugs & cushions
- Wood-burning stove
- Free firewood & BBQ charcoal
- Power to charge mobile ‘phone and ipad
- Private bathroom and kitchenette
- Cool box, with ice bricks changed daily
- Tea, coffee and condiments supplied
- Enquire about bringing a tent for overflow
- Radio’s and torches
- DVD’s & CD’s – bring your laptop – also magazines and books
- Use of two bicycles (free)
- Pets welcome by arrangement
Breakfast in bed
Meals can be ordered at £25 per couple, if you don’t feel like cooking.
A hearty home-made breakfast, a hamper or picnic basket, or an authentic BBQ, African safari style, are all available on request.
The owners, a husband and wife team and former restaurateurs, are happy to serve you breakfast in bed.
The menu’s one you choose, and locally sourced ingredients are used, organic where possible.
Meals are prepared in the woods, served fresh and while it’s hot.
In addition, individual preferences are catered for, including vegetarians, vegans and Weight Watchers.